Aug 1, 2012

Pillow talk ... for all you late night Olympics viewers




 Question of the Night
 
Which Olympic event/sport/moment this week fired you up to either begin training or train a whole lot harder?

Me? I have two answers ... I know.. you're shocked right?  Although I've never been much of a gymnast myself, I must hand it to the US Women's (seems weird calling them women when they look so young!), Gymnastics Team for their amazing floor routines last night.  One can't fake maturity beyond their age, genuinely amazing high flying talent, and the inner strength that seemed to just beam from their souls with each amazing routine! They were taking names and kicking... oh wait this is a family blog!...mats :) 
Answer #2 -- Pretty much every swim event I've watched... the fire, determination, and more... wow... it's always amazing. My swim program has been recharged!

Answer #3 -- Ryan Lochte  ... need I say more? He had me at Call Me Maybe


And YOU? Reply here or on our Facebook page


PS: Love your feedback!  Keep it coming through our recently updated contact form via the blog... :).  Even if it's just to say hello or to nominate someone for our next Saturday Spotlight story feature...

Join the Enduramoms revolution on Facebook or Google+ today!

No comments:

Post a Comment